XBOX 1 dumping instructions:
Instructions for Kreon drives:
- Dump the SS/PFI/DMI .bin files using Xbox Backup Creator.
- After you closed Xbox Backup Creator, press the eject button of the drive twice so that it will remount the Xbox partitions.
- Run 'ss_sector_range.exe SS.bin >sectors.txt' in the folder containing the SS.bin.
- Run 'FreeCell.exe Drive: sectors.txt' in the folder containing the sectors.txt.
- Now the Xbox game will be dumped to 'Track 01.iso'!
Instructions for 0800 drives (thx Starshadow):
- Grab Xbox Backup Creator 18.104.22.1685
- On the Options tab, check "Build Clean ISO".
- On the Read tab, uncheck "Use Sector Mapper (Xbox One)".
- Click the Start button on the Read tab.
- A read error should occur shortly after starting the dump. This is normal. Check the box "Apply zero fill to all remaining sector errors." and click the "Zero-Fill Sector(s)" button.
- When the dump is complete, make sure that the log window reports exactly 65536 unrecoverable sectors. These are the security sectors. If the number is higher, this means there were actual read errors and your dump is likely bad.
XBOX 360 (XGD2/XGD3) dumping instructions:
- Use Xbox Backup Creator 22.214.171.1245 with 'Build Clean ISO' option checked. XGD3 discs can only be dumped with 0800 drives.
- If a Kreon drive is used for dumping, mark SS as SSv1 in comments.
- If a 0800v3 drive is used, mark SS for XGD3 discs as SSv2 and SS for XGD2 discs as SSv1. (see note  below)
- After extracting the SS, run ss_sector_range on the SS.bin file to clean it and to obtain the security sector ranges.
- Finally, open the cleaned SS.bin file with ABGX360 and copy the text that is shown after "SS CRC =".
To see all the required information when submitting your dump, just look up some existing dumps in the db.
Some additional info on ring/dmi string pointing to supported regions:
W = World
A = USA (America)
J = Japan (or Asia)
E = Europe (might be Germany only for example, or any other European country)
K = (USA, Japan) or (USA, Asia)
L = (USA, Europe)
H = (Japan, Europe)
 ss_sector_range will convert/downgrade original XGD2 SSv2 files to SSv1, so that 0800 drive SS files will match Kreon drive SS files