so i changed some things and now it seems to be working.
I changed the Molex power supply to a new one i just got in the mail.
changed the usb port, and flashed back a stock firmware.
I also added the dvd key to backup creator.
It dumped the game in like 15 minutes i think.
this is the log does this look like a good dump ?
Found ODD: PLDS DG-16D2S 0251 at [h] << Using OEM interface layer >> << Drive Authenticated >> Drive Key: 55AA55AA55AA55AA55AA55AA55AA55AA Nero API is not available ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 is available ImgBurn - The Ultimate Image Burner! by LIGHTNING UK! AP25 cannot locate dae.bin file Getting media info [h] Media Type: DVD-ROM Bytes Used: 49,0 MB (51.329.024 bytes) Starting read process... Target Xbox version = Xbox360 Space Available on Drive C:\ 145 GB (155.340.156.928 bytes) Creating SplitVid backup image [h] Opening image output file Reading Video Layer0 Opening image output file Reading Video Layer1 Adding Filler Layer0 Unlocking Game Partition Checking Game Partition Availability Reading XDVDFS File system Reading Volume Descriptor Reading Volume Descriptor Sorting Section Map Optimizing Section Map Reading Game Partition Setting read speed to 12x Block error recovered at Partition LBA: 2204752 Auto setting the speed to reduced setting Setting read speed to 5x Block error recovered at Partition LBA: 2205664 Block error recovered at Partition LBA: 2208528 Setting read speed to 5x Adding Filler Layer1 Appending Video Layer1 Creating Layer Break File LayerBreak file saved as: "test.dvd" A total of 48 sectors with read errors were recovered. Getting media info [h] Media Type: DVD-ROM Bytes Used: 8,07 GB (8.662.351.872 bytes) Read completed in 00:21:28