Hi. I'm 39 and love gaming. However when I try to play my old PS games on disc, they are all scratched up and don't work.  Has ruined PS for me until I discovered this site where the disc images are cataloged and preserved!  How amazing is that!  I have a few discs from games that are in good condition to near perfect but most of my favorites are all messed up. Like FFVII, and twisted metal 2. Both of which i see in your inventory.  Would love to add to a collection and upgrade my copies of games so they are playable again.  Im also currently working on an overclocked rasp pi 3 and want to play my PS 1 and possibly PS2 games on there. Need the ISO files and images to do that I believe.

Anyone know if this works out ok?  Any input on the limits to what OC Rasp Pi3 B can handle w regard to PS games?

Can I join this group?  Please?

2 (edited by user7 2019-01-09 00:35:02)

Hey welcome, we don't actually allow for downloads here (there are no iso on this site!). This is a common misunderstanding. This is just a database similar to a card catalog. I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

iRobot, maybe this can be clarified on this page? http://forum.redump.org/topic/12228/wan … ead-first/

"Please note: No roms are hosted on this site and sharing roms on our forums is both bannable and illegal." or something of the sort.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

I was thinking about to put a banner showing something like icons "no warez", "no isos" etc.

Not sure if people ever read the introduction screen but we shall do it anyway.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Add a mandatory checkbox (something like "I understand there are no free games here") to the guest topic creation somewhere nearby the captcha.