1,576 (edited by sarami 2018-09-12 08:05:29)

Thanks. download link is same.
- fixed: disc speed changing doesn't work for linux.
- fixed: increased memory allocation for double pointer (subchannel, cd-text)
- deleted: some warning when used Wextra

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Does DIC also support RCE (Regional Code Enhancement) discs?

Perhaps no. At least, dic can't detect all DVD protection (RCE, Sony ARccOS, UOP, Disney X-Project DRM, Cinavia Protection etc.) except css/cppm/cprm. ARccOS adopts bad sectors, others I don't know the detail.

1,577

RCE is more of an alternate region handling rather than a protection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_regio … cumvention -- says, RCE discs have "0" as a region in RegionManagementInformation area, their real region is stored elsewhere.

sarami wrote:

Thanks. download link is same.
- fixed: disc speed changing doesn't work for linux.
- fixed: increased memory allocation for double pointer (subchannel, cd-text)
- deleted: some warning when used Wextra

Wow, it works absolutely great! Thank you so much for the Linux version.

1,579

F1ReB4LL wrote:

RCE is more of an alternate region handling rather than a protection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_regio … cumvention -- says, RCE discs have "0" as a region in RegionManagementInformation area, their real region is stored elsewhere.

I found the title list of RCE. https://www.dvdtalk.com/rce.html
I'll get it in the near future. What movies do you recommend? wink

FatArnold wrote:

Wow, it works absolutely great! Thank you so much for the Linux version.

Thanks test. I'll push the code a few days later.

1,580

sarami wrote:

I'll get it in the near future. What movies do you recommend? wink

"Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" is the only thing there that is game-related smile

1,581 (edited by sarami 2018-09-15 14:45:10)

F1ReB4LL wrote:
sarami wrote:

I'll get it in the near future. What movies do you recommend? wink

"Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" is the only thing there that is game-related smile

I ordered it.


EDIT
----
DIC
*2018-09-15
- added: support mode 0x00 of CD data track
- changed: set to invalid mode except 0x00 or 0x01 or 0x02
- fixed: disc speed changing doesn't work for linux.
- fixed: increased memory allocation for double pointer (subchannel, cd-text)
- deleted: some warning when used Wextra

EccEdc
*2018-09-15
added: makefile for linux
added: support mode 0x00 of CD data track
added: 4th sector from last of SecuROM is recognized as error
changed: set to invalid mode except 0x00 or 0x01 or 0x02

1,582

Hi sarami can you please check this dump with new DIC have some problems logs https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/aYCaURdJ/file.html
dump with old DIC logs https://www69.zippyshare.com/v/yr66hZhU/file.html this one is also matching CloneCD dump

1,583

xTMODx wrote:

Hi sarami can you please check this dump with new DIC have some problems logs https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/aYCaURdJ/file.html
dump with old DIC logs https://www69.zippyshare.com/v/yr66hZhU/file.html this one is also matching CloneCD dump

Same. http://forum.redump.org/post/63137/#p63137
Does this happen every time?

1,584 (edited by xTMODx Yesterday 20:07:58)

yes it happen for me every time for this disc, I can try other plextor drives now too

Edit: sorry i think my previous post was misleading, the dump with new DIC produce some errors and old DIC dump is without errors

1,585 (edited by XTac Yesterday 20:46:59)

Hey, so I have a bit of a problem with the Duke Nukem Manhattan Project CD. I dumped it with my Plextor 760A using DICUI 1.10. DIC cannot find the copy protection on the disc (which should be CD.IDX dummy file). It ignores the /sf command. When tI compare my dump with the one on redump http://redump.org/disc/44968/ i get different hashes and comparison by vbindiff shows that the dump on redump has a lot of 5555 values while my dump has gibberish.

Not sure what to do at this point. Would appreciate any help. smile

The dump: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v7j5oq5o47hm6nq/DNMP.7z