2,051

That's fixed it, thank you.

Plextor PX-760A 1.07 (+30) : Plextor PX-716SA 1.11 (+30) : Plextor PX-W5224A 1.04 (+30) : Plextor PX-W4824 1.07 (+30) : Plextor PX-W1610TA (+99) : Plextor PX-W1210TA 1.10 (+99) : Lite-On LTR-48246S (+6) : Lite-On LTR-52246S (+6) : Lite-On LH-20A1H LL0DN (+6) : BenQ DW1655 BCIB (+618) : ASUS DRW-2014L1 1.02 (+6) : Yamaha CRW-F1 (+733) : Optiarc SA-7290H5 1H44 (+48)

2,052

Trying to dump the USA version of "Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Carnival" for CDi. The sectors finish dumping, then the dumping number turns negative and automatically restarts dumping.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SD9Dpb … sp=sharing

2,053

Didn't he just fix that in test version?

Plextor PX-760A 1.07 (+30) : Plextor PX-716SA 1.11 (+30) : Plextor PX-W5224A 1.04 (+30) : Plextor PX-W4824 1.07 (+30) : Plextor PX-W1610TA (+99) : Plextor PX-W1210TA 1.10 (+99) : Lite-On LTR-48246S (+6) : Lite-On LTR-52246S (+6) : Lite-On LH-20A1H LL0DN (+6) : BenQ DW1655 BCIB (+618) : ASUS DRW-2014L1 1.02 (+6) : Yamaha CRW-F1 (+733) : Optiarc SA-7290H5 1H44 (+48)

2,054

sarami wrote:
xTMODx wrote:

i have problem with an audio cd, DIC crash at the end... i can't mount the dump, it looks like the cue file is broken because of CDTEXT.

Perhaps, it needs unicode. I'll support it.

It's ISO/IEC8859-1 (aka Latin-1), not unicode.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eq80y20l9 … st.7z/file
- fixed: buf size of CDTEXT

2,055

sarami wrote:
sarami wrote:
xTMODx wrote:

i have problem with an audio cd, DIC crash at the end... i can't mount the dump, it looks like the cue file is broken because of CDTEXT.

Perhaps, it needs unicode. I'll support it.

It's ISO/IEC8859-1 (aka Latin-1), not unicode.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eq80y20l9 … st.7z/file
- fixed: buf size of CDTEXT

thanks for fixing it, the dump finish without error now and cue looks fine i think? but i cant moun the image with the cue, any help here?

log files https://www.mediafire.com/file/vrjt78wu … cd.7z/file

2,056

TEXT is correct.

TITLE "Missi Moppel. Detektivin für alle Fälle. Das Geheimnis im Turmzimmer und andere Rätselhaftigkeiten CD1"
TITLE "Was man vorweg über Missi Moppel wissen sollte I"
xTMODx wrote:

but i cant moun the image with the cue, any help here?

What tool do you use? Daemon tools? Alcohol 120/52%? Anyway, if tool you use doesn't support Latin-1, you need to convert to other charactor set (unicode etc.)

2,057

sarami wrote:

TEXT is correct.

TITLE "Missi Moppel. Detektivin für alle Fälle. Das Geheimnis im Turmzimmer und andere Rätselhaftigkeiten CD1"
TITLE "Was man vorweg über Missi Moppel wissen sollte I"
xTMODx wrote:

but i cant moun the image with the cue, any help here?

What tool do you use? Daemon tools? Alcohol 120/52%? Anyway, if tool you use doesn't support Latin-1, you need to convert to other charactor set (unicode etc.)

i couldnt mount with both daemon tools and alcohol 52% here the image for testing https://www.mediafire.com/file/vd7ikq1g … /1.7z/file

2,058

xTMODx wrote:

i couldnt mount with both daemon tools and alcohol 52%

Character set was unrelated.

IEC 60908:1999 wrote:

The size of a character string is recommended to be less than 160 bytes.

This means single-byte character can show 160 letters, double-byte character can show 80 bytes.
Old DIC had stored 80 bytes for single-byte character, so app crashed due to the short of buf size.

It seems Alcohol 120/52% has same(?) problem. If you want to mount the image with your cue,
1. delete the line of TITLE "Missi Moppel. Detektivin für alle Fälle. Das Geheimnis im Turmzimmer und andere Rätselhaftigkeiten CD1"
2. comment out like this

REM TITLE "Missi Moppel. Detektivin für alle Fälle. Das Geheimnis im Turmzimmer und andere Rätselhaftigkeiten CD1"

3. report the bug to the author of Alcohol 120/52% and wait for this problem to be fixed.

Anyway, the cue is correct.

2,059

sarami wrote:
xTMODx wrote:

i couldnt mount with both daemon tools and alcohol 52%

Character set was unrelated.

IEC 60908:1999 wrote:

The size of a character string is recommended to be less than 160 bytes.

This means single-byte character can show 160 letters, double-byte character can show 80 bytes.
Old DIC had stored 80 bytes for single-byte character, so app crashed due to the short of buf size.

It seems Alcohol 120/52% has same(?) problem. If you want to mount the image with your cue,
1. delete the line of TITLE "Missi Moppel. Detektivin für alle Fälle. Das Geheimnis im Turmzimmer und andere Rätselhaftigkeiten CD1"
2. comment out like this

REM TITLE "Missi Moppel. Detektivin für alle Fälle. Das Geheimnis im Turmzimmer und andere Rätselhaftigkeiten CD1"

3. report the bug to the author of Alcohol 120/52% and wait for this problem to be fixed.

Anyway, the cue is correct.

that helped many thanks for your help!!