The dumping guide for DVD-Video says you should use ISOBuster, but the dumping guide for other DVDs says to use Disc Image Creator, so...?

Pretty sure all the current DVD-Rom dumping guides specify that this guide should be used: http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title= … ping_Guide

It's possible to use DIC, but I think you have to play it in VLC first? Even then DIC doesn't output the keys so you'll need to refer to that guide anyway

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

So DIC wouldn't provide any extra data like it does for CDs?

Not for DVD-Video DRM.

DIC can dump DVD-Video without DRM, but definitely check. If no DRM shows up in DVD-Decrypter, then you're safe to dump with DIC. Most bonus discs do not have DRM.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Info from QPxTool
Encrypted Disc Key:
Player Key:
Decrypted Disc Key:

I don't know the detail of copyright raw, but is it really good to open those information?

sarami wrote:
Info from QPxTool
Encrypted Disc Key:
Player Key:
Decrypted Disc Key:

I don't know the detail of copyright raw, but is it really good to open those information?

As long as you don't modify or break the disc's protection to bypass it, that should not do any harm to provide that key information to the public.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)