Hi,

+2 seems correct.. +8 is the value that you use for dumping smile

You can combine the tracks using the command link: if you have all the .bin files named in the right order in a folder you can do 'copy /b *.bin game.bin' to create a single binary with all the tracks. You'd still need a proper .cue then though. I don't remember how this is done for single binary files, so I hope someone else can help you with that.

For games without audio tracks you can use a generic .cue.. for psx (which is mode2) you can use the following:

FILE "game.bin" BINARY
  TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

About converting previous one binary dumps: you could try mounting this dump with Daemon tools and then dump it again in EAC, but you'd have to know the correct offset values.. also, the .cue would have to contain the correct gaps.

2 (edited by BitLooter 2008-12-01 01:32:53)

EDIT: Jackel is faster. That's what I get for leaving it in the browser for an hour before clicking submit...

From here I got 8 samples and Accuraterip database for my drive is +6, so would my factory write offset be +8 = x + 6, which is +2?

I believe you want to ignore your drive's offset and use the disc's offset. BTW, the best way to learn this stuff is to try dumping a disc already in the database and see if it matches. That way you can be sure you're doing it right, too.

Now my other questions are, How do I combine my data track + audio tracks into a single binary files, so I can play the game with an emulator?

There are probably tricks and tools to do this, but the easiest way is to simply mount the image in Daemon Tools (or a similar program) and rerip it in the desired format.

If I have .bin of games that have audio track(s), but they are already combined into one binary file, is there a way I can check against redump's database to see if the game was properly dumped?

Again, mount and rerip it as you would a disc. Then check to see if the ripped files match the database.

For games without audio track(s), what do I use to create .cue file for the appropriate game.

Use this for a cuesheet:

FILE "TRACK 01.BIN" BINARY
  TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00