Either a Kreon drive (PC drive with a special firmware) or a 0800 drive (XBOX 360 drive flashed with a special firmware and connected to the PC).
So, acording to the Starshadow Instructions for 0800 drives:
1. Put the disc on the drive.
2. Grab Xbox Backup Creator 188.8.131.525
- On the Options tab, check "Build Clean ISO".
- On the Read tab, uncheck "Use Sector Mapper (Xbox One)".
- Click the Start button on the Read tab.
3. The error thing:
- A read error should occur shortly after starting the dump. This is normal. Check the box "Apply zero fill to all remaining sector errors." and click the "Zero-Fill Sector(s)" button.
4. When the dump is complete, make sure that the log window reports exactly 65536 unrecoverable sectors. These are the security sectors. If the number is higher, this means there were actual read errors and your dump is likely bad.
And then, what we obtain and how me must upload it to Redump profile?