1 (edited by Tidegear 2020-06-15 06:53:48)

Hello, I've dumped several of my games using the PS3 dumping guide. However, when I try to mount and play the games with Multiman, I get an error saying the ISO is invalid/encrypted. When I copy the ISOs to my PC the SHA1s match the Redump database perfectly. What's up?

I'm on Rebug 4.86.1.

P.S. If my Redump-verified ISOs won't work with Multiman, is there a way to convert them to JB folder format or something that will?

Tidegear wrote:

I get an error saying the ISO is invalid/encrypted. When I copy the ISOs to my PC the SHA1s match the Redump database perfectly. What's up?

The dumps produced by using the dumping guide are encrypted.

Agent47 wrote:
Tidegear wrote:

I get an error saying the ISO is invalid/encrypted. When I copy the ISOs to my PC the SHA1s match the Redump database perfectly. What's up?

The dumps produced by using the dumping guide are encrypted.

What's the easiest and quickest way to decrypt an ISO without having to just redump it?

4 (edited by alisson 2020-06-15 19:57:24)

There is a tool called "PS3Dec" that you can decrypt your backups;

Another tool is "ps3netsrv" it can run your encrypted backups over LAN. I think you can play it using ps3netsrv+webman mod, I'm not sure;
http://forum.redump.org/topic/14472/ps3 … dump-isos/

EDIT: RPCS3 site Quickstart section, there's another tool called PS3 Disc Dumper, take a look at it.

I don't know if these tools would be useful for you. I haven't used them yet my PS3 is dead.