This is kind old, was posted on psx-scene and thought it might be useful for some redump people who don't know about it. I recently updated it to use .dkeys instead of .keys (the r2). If anyone has any requests/questions/etc feel free to ask. Basically it's the origional ps3netsrv with support for 3k3y/redump ps3 isos. ISO's have to be in the ".../PS3ISO/" folder (as seen by ps3netsvr), and redump dkeys have to be in the ".../REDKEY/" folder (with same name as the corresponding encrypted redump iso). .dkeys can also be with the .iso (origional logic) if you define -DDKEY_WITH_ISO when compiling; keep in mind webMAN has a 866 file limit for share directories and having .dkey/.iso together can have you more quickly hit this limit.
* 3k3y (decrypted / encrypted) format is now supported (.iso).
* Redump (encrypted) format is now supported (.iso & .dkey).
* Decrypted isos (along with all other origional features of ps3netsvr) are still supported.
* I made small changes to fix all gcc warnings.
* I modified the Makefile to have some common flags for release/debug.
* To build download mingw/msys with the base components, g++ 4.6.1 is needed (g++ 4.8.1 builds break JB games).
1. cd .../ps3netsrv/polarssl/library/
2. set WINDOWS=1
3. make the polarssl library: make
4. cd .../ps3netsrv/
5. make the ps3netsrv binary: make
EDIT: Also I didn't look into the g++ 4.8.1 problem much. If anyone knows why, able to confirm the problem, or has built ps3netsrv (origional or modified) with g++ 4.8.1 for win32 (and jb format games still work) then please let me know , thanks.