Hi! I requested and received an account in 2018.

Then, I submitted a dump to "New Dumps". Here: http://forum.redump.org/topic/19439/ibm … l-edition/

Since the instructions say:

New dumpers need to sign up on the forum here, then after account approval need to submit disc info here. After receiving "Dumper" status, future submissions should go through New Disc form

So I assumed that I just needed to wait, and eventually would get the "Dumper" status, and then I would be able to actually submit dumps to the database. But since I haven't received it yet, maybe there is something else I need to do?

I recently bought a Plextor PX-716A drive, so I would like to contribute more.

(by the way, what should happen to the submissions on "New Dumps"? Once a member gets Dumper status, he should re-submit it to the actual database? Or an admin will submit it instead?)

Hi, after dumping a handful of discs and submitting them properly, you should be granted Dumper status.

Since its easier to provide feedback on forum submissions, the mods want to know you got the hang of dumping/submitting before granting you Dumper status to submit via New Disc Form.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

3 (edited by Chrll 2019-12-20 05:52:22)

Ahh! Thanks for the answer!

So I just need to keep posting on New Dumps? Ok, I will!

But, my other question is, whats going to happen to whatever I posted on New Dumps?

Once I get the Dumper status, should I resubmit them on the New Disc form? Because otherwise they are not searchable in the disc database.

Chrll wrote:

Once I get the Dumper status, should I resubmit them on the New Disc form? Because otherwise they are not searchable in the disc database.

No, you shouldn't resubmit dumps that you already have submitted. When you submit a dump on the forums, a moderator will add it to the database for you (eventually). But once you gain access to the New Disc form, feel free to use it for any dumps you haven't submitted before.