Would like to request those two systems get added so they can be input to the database, from what i understand its an issue of some fields (subchannels) being added to the db and able to be added when putting in a new disc for these systems

jaguar cd only has like 14 games so we may be able to complete it fairly quickly and there are some people with some neo geo cd games we could get added as well. would be nice to start getting these into the system before the games become impossible to find or too bad of quality to be able to dump since they are getting pretty old by now

+1

I don't think iR0b0t has the time now to add subchannels support.. and both systems are already covered in the trurip set

to add the subchannel support is not the biggest issue,
we need a tool to read subchannels first, if it has been released i will be glad to add subs feature.

and i do have 2 jaguar games, so i could contribute something also wink

edit: plus bought a "Myst" Demo for jaguar right now wink

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

ok so if anyone understands feel free to post im trying to get my head wrapped around this problem.

we can rip the subchannel info from psx games just fine, but why cant we use the same procedures to rip jaguar and neogeo games if the problem from them is subchannels?

We don't rip the subs in PSX discs, we only check for libcrypt protected/modified sectors in the subchannels...
The problem is that there is no consistent results in subs dumping... and i thik that the multi session discs in jaguar games might be a problem...

"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?"