1 (edited by pepsidrinker 2010-05-18 21:58:35)

I found it for sale for $109, wondering if anyone wants/can donate to purchase this rare utility to finish up the US gamecube set?

I can post paypal if there is interest.

Three years and still going strong.

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Box-Ruby- … amp;sr=1-1

A kind soul that can afford $109 be my guest.  smile

I'll be able to dump many of the missing games, but not that one.  So in case anyone was waiting for me to dump it, stop waiting!

Shame, it has been sold. Now the cheapest is $125, hopefully someone from here bought it.

I got the jap version for next to nothing. Why is the USA one going for so much.??

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

6 (edited by pepsidrinker 2010-05-26 00:23:44)

Because of the limited number of pressed discs and the only way to get a copy was from pokemoncenter in New York.

Alright... I broke down and bought the $125 copy of this game

I haven't dumped any Gamecube games yet but hopefully it won't be too hard.

That's cool,  pm me a paypal link and I will send some back to you, or pay it forward to one of the ongoing donations whatever. If you don't have any means to dump it, its not hard but if you don't have the equipment you could send it to me if you're in the states. I am in WI.

Thanks for the offer pepsidrinker but you don't have to worry about sending me any money, if you want you can put that money towards other games that still need to be dumped  :-) 

I'm a collector anyway so it will just be added to my collection after I dump it.

I have a softmodded wii so I should be able to dump it with the guide found in the forums here but if I run into any trouble I'll post back here.

That's good, just add Madden 08, which brings us down to 8..... Hardest one to receive is on the way to you, so thanks again. Gamecube US will be done by end of summer.

Any news?

Sorry guys, I haven't dumped it yet. I'm not sure if I have the correct cISO file on my wii. I'm going to dump a couple of my other gamecube games that are already in the database to compare and if they match up then I'll dump Pokemon using the same method. Sorry for the delay.

13 (edited by Specialt1212 2010-07-01 16:58:51)

Sorry for the delay but I just uploaded this through the new disc menu so it should be approved soon

Nice  smile

verified...
http://forum.redump.org/topic/6845/anot … ification/

Ouch.. if you were a bit sooner, you could have saved him $125  sad

No big deal, I'm a collector so I don't mind owning the game myself.   smile

why do these verifications always happen shortly after the money is spent and the game is dumped?   hmm
thanks to both, Specialt1212 & MrFaust, for dumping & verifying this rare disc.

There are actually 2 copies available to me. But it takes some work to do it. The place that I go sells and rents everything in the store. But depending on the sale price of the item, like this one being $79, I had to actually purchase the game, and then make sure to return it with the original receipt within 5 days. They will refund the total minus the $6 rental fee. This company has several locations around and huge selections of games from just about every system out there.