i have god of war greatest hits edition, the problem is that the rings and the dumps dont match the one on redump neither the barcode, the serial does match, it is SCUS-97399 and the version is the same than the one here i dont know if i did something wrong, i have redumped it several times and they all return the same :-s, another problem i have is dumping the DVD that comes with god of war ii, mine is the greatest hit also, but the method of runing the DVD and let it play and then just dumping it with isobuster just returns an image that can be mounted and played but the video is all f%&$ up, i ended up decrypting it with dvd decrypter but i know its not the way, can somebody help? hmm

Two and a half (men) years later...  roll

Just saw you online and checked your submissions, else i would not have noticed your request on help.

It would be better you feed us with your ring codes and dumping information:

The entire ring matrix, disc version (you said is same?), full serial printed on the disc, size and hashes you get, all these things which can help us to identify your problem.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)