1 (edited by Ghazy 2010-04-16 21:33:51)

good evening all together,

i have a suggestion for a new feature. i saw it at advanscene.com and thought it could be useful. but i don't know if you already discussed about this and made a decision. if so, delete this thread.

when you view a db-entry there should be a region-dupe field with links to the same game but from other regions. the times where the companies gave their games a unique name for each region are over and there are plenty of sites with these kind of information like wikipedia, but it would be cool to see how the game was/is called in russia or japan for example. it could also be helpful for creating merge-dats in 30 years when redump gets (almost) full sets for the consoles.

i don't know if this feature would screw up the whole cms and is hard to realize. i want to hear your thoughts.

thanks for reading. sorry for this shit-english. i hope you could understand a bit.

come on, i want to hear your opinion. or is my english so bad that i need to go to school again and take some lessons  lol

it would have been this way in new db model Dremora wanted to implement
it was a complete rewrite of structure
but i don't know what happened to this idea
Dremora isn't around that much any more and AFAIK he's only person who can make such changes

thanks for you reply themabus