Hello, i have bought a couple of Fm Towns CD games and i'd like to add them to the database. So far i have received one of them. I did a dump using clone cd (all the towns game that i saw online where dumped with clonecd) and the game works flawlessly under the Unz emulator, no user disk needed apart from an empty floppy image (which can be created easily using Unz). I'd like to know what kind of data you need and what dumping method you consider the best for submitting the image data to the database. Thank you.

Call me Snake...

You can just follow the CD guide and skip the PSX-specific parts. The FM Towns uses standard CDs, so they shouldn't give you much trouble.

As it happens, I have a couple of FM Towns games on the way too (Scavenger 4 and Galaxy Force II). I don't expect anyone to start buying the LucasArts adventures or the Ultima ports just for this project, but at the very least we'll have a nice database with the cheaper games. smile

Any news? smile

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Any news? smile

Yes, and good ones: my games are in the post office right now, along with more PC-98 stuff (Photo Genic and Brandish VT). I'll go pick them up later today.