1 (edited by user7 2024-03-30 16:53:43)

For those of you looking for a new task, I've created a list of magazines with coverdiscs.

Most of the ACTUAL PAGES are empty, but Rome wasn't built in a day (and required more than one laborer).

Sharing the list for those of you who wish to hop in and lend a hand - http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title=Coverdisc_List

Please be mindful of naming conventions and table formatting (use one of the more populated pages as an example).

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

I've been trying to track this for UK coverdiscs for a while, so I've moved over my notes for most of the smaller magazines now, hopefully some of the pages are looking a bit more filled out.

I've got a fairly comprehensive list for PC Zone but will take a while for me to get the most recent updates translated properly to wiki formatting - just a note so that people focus efforts elsewhere, I can definitely get that page complete in time.

My drives: ASUS BW-16D1HT, Lite-On SOHD-167T, Plextor PX-W4824TA, Plextor PX-W5224TA (x2), Plextor PX-716AL (x2), Plextor PX-755A, Samsung TS-H352