I have 500+ of Japanese PC doujin games and a couple hundred of other PC and console miscellaneous game discs. I have a Plextor PX-760A and a half dozen other CD/DVD/BR drives for dumping.

In years past I have archived and submitted thousands of music CDs at discogs and am familiar with drive offsets/C2/accuraterip/ring codes/minor pressing variants/etc. from that experience.

I am already using DiscImageCreator for making backups of the discs for myself and discs which already exist in the database are matching my personal dumps, so I hope I am already doing that part properly.

If you would like these discs' dump data submitted into Redump, I can try to document them here for submission as I work through backing up my collection!

Sounds like you have lots of previous dumping experience, which is great!  Please note that we have a few differences in how we record information, which should mostly be in the redump wiki.  You can also join the discord and ask if you have any questions.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.