Hi, I'd like to request an account.  I have a friend who has a very old PS1 disc that I find imperative to preserve.  It is *not* already preserved or available anywhere.  He has a Mac (MacOS).  He won't send the disc for me to dump myself (I have 2 Windows PCs with ImgBurn).  I need to find out HOW to have him dump the disc to bin/cue or iso using MacOS.  He tried making an image that was in .CDR format but I couldn't get it to work when I tried burning it with ImgBurn.  If I need an account to post this question, please allow it.  If there is already information on how to backup PS1 discs on MacOS, please direct me where (I tried google with no success, reddit users directed me to redump).  I will buy any commercial software necessary to get this disc dumped but I also want to make it easy for the friend.  He doesn't live near me otherwise I would bring my computer to him.

Thank you in advance and keep up the preservation efforts!!!

Hello there!  We can definitely assist you with this.  It's a bit more work, but there is definitely a way to do it. 

I've added your account and you can complete by clicking this: obtain your password here.

If you have discord, it may be easiest if we discuss this there. 

Discord -- This is the Video Game Preservation Collective Discord which is where we encourage users here to go for collaboration / assistance.

If you don't have discord, once you setup your account we can discuss this further on the forum.  Thanks!