Hello,

I am very interested in preservation and archival work. I have been active in the Video Game Preservation Collective for just over a year now. I found out about the VGPC group through the Lost Media Wiki, and I have been active over there for about five years now. I am interested in taking part in the Redump project as well. I have some disks that are not present in the database, and I also have a few more that I would like to verify.

I have already used my drives to dump some discs and compare them to existing redump database entries. The checksums from my tests matched the database, so these drives should be good.

CD-ROM Drive: Plextor PX-W5224TA
DVD-ROM Drive: Lite-On eBAU108

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you got problems and want to change your email please let us know.

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S

I used the link, but I never got the E-mail with my initial password. My E-mail address was from one of those services from the pinned post. I thought that the Redump forums had resolved the problem, and that perhaps that post was out of date. I E-mailed that "admin" account to try to change to another of my E-mail accounts from a different service.

Don't email that account, please join discord and contact me there privately with a new mail address or if you don't want to do that, just add another post here with your new email account. Proton mail seems to work, if you want to try it.

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S