Hello, I am UltraSun and I live in Denmark.
I plan to contribute with a number of PC games released in Denmark that appears to be mostly uncovered here or anywhere else online. I also have a couple games from Taiwan coming up that I want to contribute, one of which includes two versions of a mostly unknown PC port of Vantage Master Portable for the PC.

Current list of games on the short list for me total 17 Danish games and 4 games from Taiwan.
I also got a few games already on the database I would be want to verify.

For CD games I have a Plextor Writer PX-W4012TU on hand and in a couple days a Plextor PX-712UF as well, and for DVD games I got a TSSTcorp CDDVDW SE-208DB.

It is for this reason, that I want to request an account.
Realizing that a large chunk of the PC games from the Danish developer scene might disappear into the sands of time has kicked me into gear :)

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you got problems and want to change your email please let us know.

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S