Requesting password on e-mail to register here on the forum.

Thank you in advance.

Hi! Do you want to contribute something?

Eventually I will, even though I don't have my CDs with me right now, so it can't be immediately, but I still have a lot of stuff that hasn't been dumped anywhere. That includes a lot of magazine cover cds as such and I haven't seen all of those around, but also various editions of stuff that might be less known.

I do want to however, urgently contact somebody here on the forum also. So that's why I want an account already.

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Hi! Do you want to contribute something?

One of the things I have is a Special Edition of Serious Sam, this is not just a simple demo like some other discs but more like a shareware one. There is some demo disc somewhere, but its completely different and this has a full artwork featured on the cd and a jewel case.

I didn't realize this was even something rare honestly. But apparently it is.

Long ago I uploaded Unreal Special Edition as a rip to one of the unreal community, which is not that rare in retrospect but my particular case/cd is also not uploaded.

Okay well it seems there is one OEM version already dumped on redump, except this is not USA version and its still slightly different for all I know.

I am sorry for multiple posts, but if I was registered already this wouldn't have been an issue. Either way I still have a lot of unsorted CDs so I can still be of help in the future too.

I can add you, but you shouldn't hide behind Tor.

F1ReB4LL wrote:

I can add you, but you shouldn't hide behind Tor.

I have to use Tor on this machine because the connection is insecure otherwise. You see my e-mail adress anyways which is not a tor one. If necesary I can try to go here using another device later, but no gurantee whether that will work.

Well...so I suppose you're not interested in getting me an account then?

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you got problems and want to change your email please let us know.

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S

Thank you very much.