1 (edited by pepsidrinker 2009-05-23 17:03:59)

I have this game and I was trying to find more about it, I got it bundled a long time a go with a graphic card anything I look at for MDK doesn't have "Mission Laguna Beach" does anyone know if this is the complete MDK 1 or a demo of it? The size of the ISO is 41.0MB

EDIT: finding a thread on the Gamespot forum

I have Mission Laguna Beach, it's for the PC only. It's a promo for MDK that came with some Matrox graphics card. It says on the disk:

Bundled Software

Not to be sold separately from approved Matrox m3D hardware containing the PowerVR(tm) chopset. Separate sale is a violation of copyright laws.

Mission Laguna Beach is a short promo with levels that do not appear in the original game. And I mean short, it's finished in about an hour. The game is designed to ONLY work with Matrox drivers so I can't play it again. It just gives DLL errors when I try to run it on my computer.

My cd says Diamond 3D hardware but anyways, should I add this or what?

EDIT 2: Unlike the guy I posted mine works fine on a XP machine and I know it don't have Diamond Viper V330 as it's graphic card.

Three years and still going strong.

ok as you will see I added the game,

http://redump.org/disc/7375/

under demo catergory, limited edition as edition and what it was bundled with in comment.  in the read me they called it limited Edition

MDK: Mission Laguna Beach(tm) Version
-------------------------------------
This version of MDK is a limited version. The full product has many
more levels, weapons, and enemies for you to experience. See your
local retailer for this and other great Shiny, Playmates, and
Interplay products.

It is a full version not a demo, and edition should be "Viper V330"

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu43/supermandkk/IMG_1583-1.jpg

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

4 (edited by pepsidrinker 2009-05-23 23:37:17)

Eh, I just changed it to how you said.

EDIT: should I add that CD-C95-329-DIA or 75000170-001 to serial or anything?

EDIT 2: Just to understand your reasoning...

It's a full version because the original MDK doesn't have those maps in it and a demo would contain maps that the original MDK had? As the read me said it's a limited version.