Hi there,

I noticed that when filtering the PS2 lists for America, the "USA, Brazil" region is missing, resulting in 2 NTSC-U games to be missing from the America list (FIFA Soccer 2012 and The Lord of the Rings: Aragon's Quest).

Unless there is something I am missing, I believe the America filter should be corrected so it includes the "USA, Brazil" region.

Thanks!

+1

I have already requested this.
http://forum.redump.org/topic/24037/req … ut-search/

Not a "fix" for dumps, mods can't do anything about this.

Moving to General to try and get admin attention.

Digital Archivist / VTuber / Purple Cat
☆ ☆ ☆ PX-W4012TA ☆ PX-716A ☆ GGC-H20L ☆ BW-16D1HT ☆ ☆ ☆
Wii ☆ Wii U ☆ PSP 3K ☆ SOHD-167T ☆ Pioneer 209DBK ☆ TS-H352C

4 (edited by KashtPR 2022-02-01 19:41:44)

fuzzball wrote:

+1

I have already requested this.
http://forum.redump.org/topic/24037/req … ut-search/

Yup, similar request but not the same. But I do agree that if you are filtering Japanese titles, it should include "Japan, Europe" and other combinations. Filtering should be inclusive. smile

NovaAurora wrote:

Not a "fix" for dumps, mods can't do anything about this.

Moving to General to try and get admin attention.

Correct, this is a website fix. Whoever administers the website will have to change the filter code to include that specific region in the filter. Very easy fix, just needs to get to the right person. smile

Thanks for helping out, NovaAurora!

5 (edited by user7 2022-02-02 00:39:14)

If its released in Brazil and USA, an "Americas" region seems like it could be appropriate? Afterall most South American releases match USA with a handful of exceptions. Ultimately redump is poorly equipped to denote multiple regions in entries and is in desperate need of an overhaul.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

@user7

That's a different topic than what's being discussed
KashtPR is saying that when the generic "America" filter is used it's missing USA, Brazil. The reason for this is that it instead appears under the generic "Twins" filter.

Digital Archivist / VTuber / Purple Cat
☆ ☆ ☆ PX-W4012TA ☆ PX-716A ☆ GGC-H20L ☆ BW-16D1HT ☆ ☆ ☆
Wii ☆ Wii U ☆ PSP 3K ☆ SOHD-167T ☆ Pioneer 209DBK ☆ TS-H352C