Hi! I've tried to scan many images of psx cds with CdMage and it say that there are errors in the images. Does it mean that i have to redump the cd?

Please, explain better what you have done.
Ex.1 ---> for multi track discs if you don't cut pregap at the end of data track CDMage will always find n=sectors errors.
Ex.2 ---> if you scan a multitrack image dumped with cdrwin CDMage will always find errors cause of audio tracks that are not descrambled as data.

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------

I have dumped Adidas Power Soccer [SLES-00189] which is in the redump.org database in order to find if i dump well or not with the dumping guide. This game has 3 audio tracks, so at the end i had 4 files .bin and the .cue file. I've cut the pregap at the end of data track as explained in the guide. Eventually I've opened the .cue with CDMage and scan the image for corruption and i've got this result:

CDmage B5 1.02.1 error report for image "Adidas Power Soccer (E) [SLES-00189].cue"

Track #| Sector|Sync|Header|Subheader|EDC|Intermediate|ECC P|ECC Q|Severity|Content of sector
      1|104.499| No |  No  |   Yes   |Yes|    N/A     | Yes | Yes |Medium  |ISO9660: bytes 0-2047 of the file "\RESSOURC\COMMENTS.DAT"
      1|104.500| No |  No  |   Yes   |No |    N/A     | N/A | N/A |High    |ISO9660: bytes 2048-4095 of the file "\RESSOURC\COMMENTS.DAT"
      1|213.975| No |  No  |   Yes   |No |    N/A     | No  | No  |High    |ISO9660: bytes 0-2047 of the file "\RESSOURC\CROWDS.DAT"

Total error count:3

Does it mean that i have to redump the cd?

If you open .cue with cdmage it's like you open a bin/cue. On cdmage you have to open and check/scan only data tracks (open "track01.bin" and check this).

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------

in this case are 3 errors a part of dump/image, i have redumped my copy and can verify db entry tongue

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)