Hi, I have about two dozens discs to share. Most of them are DVDs that came with "Win Magazine", an Italian tech magazine. They're interesting because they're actually DVD-ROMs, but include a VIDEO_TS folder so that they can play a movie when inserted in DVD players.

Anything game related - like demos or does the video include gameplay / reviews?

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

About half of the discs are from "Win Magazine". Each of them is a collection of PC software. Some of them include a full game and/or some game demos. Some of them also include a full-length movie. I also have a separate DVD with a movie, that came as an add-on to the most expensive edition. In fact, the basic edition only included a CD with some software, while the most expensive one included the DVD DL I talked about, and also a movie on a separate disc. That's why some entries already present on Redump are CDs.

Then I have some discs from "Win Magazine Giochi" and they're all about games. In one instance there's only one disc, containing a full game and all the other content, while other issues have two discs, one with a full game, and the other filled with demoes.

I also have some standalone PC games.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)