Hi!

My name is Daniel, I'm a Swiss software engineer who is into classic games, mostly for the IBM PC platform. These days, I'm more into researching, collecting and documenting those games than actually playing them…

I've been following the Redump project for a long time, using it to verify my discs and see what kind of games, and variations, are out there. Getting around a bit more to sorting through my pretty decently sized collection, and also filling more gaps with online auctions, I always thought it would be nice to contribute some data myself whenever I found something not yet in the database. Yesterday, I've been surprised to see that my non-Plextor drive is actually a verified and recommended drive for dumping. I would love to be able to put it to good use and maybe help fill some gaps!

Best,
Daniel

Hello and welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)