I am trying to post some data on a dump of Air Combat that I have, but when I try to submit it using the New Disc command, it keeps telling me to check the clrmamepro data... what's strange is that I though it was because I posted only the data relevant to the data and not the extra header stuff as well, which makes up a complete clrmamepro dat... so... I then copied all of the data from the clrmamepro dat into the textarea and it still gives me the same error... Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Are you using the latest ClrMame version which generates new XML dats? If so, you should wait until I write a new datfile parser or post data in the forum.

Same problem here...
I slowed down my dumping speed in the last weeks because of this. I updated CLR and now I don't know how to rollback. For my latest 4 submissions I had to edit the CLRMAME data manually bacause the New Disc form doesn't accept the new dat format.

Yeah... that'd be about it... arg... how would I go about editing the darn thing manually anywho? Oo

Expect a new parser soon.

alrighty then... I'll just leave my the page with the info as is till the new parser is ready then... I think I have one new dump to add to the db and one to confirm.

Dremora wrote:

Expect a new parser soon.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication for this project! smile

The new clrmame can generate dats in the old "deprecated" format again. wink
So it is possible to add dumps again for you people posting on the forums... big_smile