I have some PC discs that don't appear to be listed yet and would like to try my hand at dumping some things.

I tried to dump a disc following the guide on the wiki, and got the following error message (repeated 13 times in mainError.txt):

LBA[000000, 0000000]: [F:ExecSearchingOffset][L:114]
    Opcode: 0xbe
    ScsiStatus: 0x02 = CHECK_CONDITION
    SenseData Key-Asc-Ascq: 05-64-00 = ILLEGAL_REQUEST - ILLEGAL MODE FOR THIS TRACK
lpCmd: be, 04, 00, 00, 00, 00, 00, 00, 01, f8, 00, 00
dwBufSize: 2352

In addition, the generated c2Error.txt, mainInfo.txt, subError.txt, subInfo.txt, subIntention.txt, subReadable.txt, and volDesc.txt files are all empty, and no disc contents were actually dumped.

Does this mean I need a different drive to be able to dump with? (I can post the complete contents of any of the generated files which actually have contents - cmd.txt, disc.txt, drive.txt, and mainError.txt - on request.)

DIC needs a drive with a 0xD8 reading command support (mostly Plextors) for reading the CDs. It also have a special mode to work with the swapped discs on any drive (when you insert an audio CD, then replace it with your data CD without sending an eject command to the drive).