Hi there, I would love to join your community here. I've spent a lot of time over the years dumping CDs through EAC with the guide that was used on what.cd. I've amassed quite a collection, and now I've got into preserving a lot of my disc games as some of my PS1 discs aren't looking too good. I've been able to rip a few with a cruddy USB Transcend DVD drive, but it won't accept all discs as DICUI fails immediately. I do have specialized tools to rip Xbox 360 Discs (0800 drives and an X360USB Pro), and I have a Blu-Ray drive that can read PS3 discs, and can read, but not decrypt the data from PS4 game discs. I feel like I could be a great help to the community. If possible, I would like to buy a Plextor drive, but I don't have access to a computer with IDE connection. Otherwise, I can rip some CDs, and most DVD/Blu-Ray games right now.

Thanks for your consideration.

Note about plextors - you can find DICUI-compatible USB plextor drives. They may be generally rarer or more expensive but you can occasional find one for cheap.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord