1 (edited by tossEAC 2018-04-03 14:25:39)

Most of the xbox dumps are blue, is that because they were fixed at some point and all set to blue.

I am getting set to sell some of my xbox games, but I was going to re buff some of the ones I am selling, I would how ever still like to dump it after a buff to make sure the discs work, and I am not selling not working discs.

I am confident they will all dump, I will collect all the info the same way as if I had never dumped it before, is that ok, just so you can turn some dumps green, before I kiss the games goodbye.

Is that ok. Or are you not interested, in which case I can just buff the discs check they match ship them off and save hours collecting data.

I am selling them to the Ghost Muncher.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

tossEAC wrote:

Most of the xbox dumps are blue, is that because they were fixed at some point and all set to blue.

Exactly.

Its not that bad if they stay blue. As long as all ring and additional info is complete, its fine. Unless you really want to spend some extra time to make them turn green smile Its up to you, tossEAC.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Maybe I will, we will see.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.