I have a stash of XGD3 games waiting to be dumped, on my 0800 drive.

The problem is the first attempt at wiring an 0800 drive to my pc, I smoked the drive and had to buy a new one, this has left me feeling ill.

Basically the way it has to be set up with cables coming out of your case etc... etc... is just a disaster waiting to happen. I work in very cramped conditions and don't really have room to swing a cat.

The reason its making me so ill is that I can dump XGD3 on my kreon drive and that's exactlty how I will dump my XGD3 games,

I have already verified Jackals Battlefield XGD3 dumps, both discs on my kreon drive. The only thing the kreon can't do is dump the SS.bin, now XboxBackupCreator can dump clean isos without the ss.bin inside the iso, the kreon works perfectly.

So my question is can I for now submit my stash of XGD3 games dumped on the kreon minus the ss.bin.

This would be nice, and eventually when I'm feeling brave I can have another go at setting my new 0800 drive up and dump all/only the ss.bin at a later date. That way the pressure is off me.

It would be nice to submit them with the ss.bin, but I really don't think its life or death not having the ss.bin, as abgx360 can add the ss.bin if you wanted a working iso.

Please make me happy smile and ok this.

Its no different than a ps3 dump without a dkey, in fact its not even as bad as a PS3 without dkey.

Here's hoping smile

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

You can do that, no problem.

The only thing i would like to ask you, is, to make notes of database ID to your discs, so that you can't mistake stuff later.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

You can do that, no problem.

The only thing i would like to ask you, is, to make notes of database ID to your discs, so that you can't mix stuff later.

Sound will have them submitted some time soon, I'm not sure what you mean by making notes of database ID.

Once they are added (in the database) do you want me to make a list of all the XGD3 dumps and then note the database ID, and just keep the list handy so if or when I manage to dump  the ss.bin I can then make sure it ends up with the correct dump, if so that wont be a problem.

I have already dumped them once using my kreon, I will do the second verification dumps today, and hopefully have them in the database in a day or two max.

Thanks for your co-operation in making my life less stress full.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

tossEAC wrote:

do you want me to make a list of all the XGD3 dumps and then note the database ID, and just keep the list handy so if or when I manage to dump  the ss.bin I can then make sure it ends up with the correct dump, if so that wont be a problem.

Yes smile

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)