I know in the beginning when I started dumping I was new to the redump needs, in the way of data collecting, and I'd like to thank all who have helped me over the past few years.

But as far as the Dreamcast dumps that are in the database, I often feel like getting a loaded double barrell shotgun, putting it in my mouth and blowing my head off.

Why because I see blue not green, the likes of buggy heat, blue stinger, sega rally and quite a few others, should all be green not blue.

So does any one fancy sorting it out, or will I have to pull the trigger one day.

I bought about 100 dreamcast games all for £2 each (factory sealed) and I dumped most of them, I know I made a cock up of posting the information, but it really sickens me when I quite clearly explained that I had dumped several discs all with the same checksums, but somehow it never made its way into the database, its all in the history I have just checked.

Some discs I had say 5 copies of, and out of the 5 some had the same rings, but I still fully dumped in most cases two of them, whether it was two with different rings or two with the same rings, I still dumped more than one, and it still shows as blue.

Out of the 100 factory sealed discs I opened, I could have just opened one of each different one, but I was trying to do you all a favour.

1 was to verify the dumps
2 was to try to find some different versions.

But I really shouldn't have bothered, because just opening the games I opened, probably halved the resale value.

So if you would like my help, I can create a new post with all the data from the previous posts and we can try to sort this mess out, rather that than see dumps with blue status when it should definately be green.

The other thing this has brought to my attention is the biggest floor in the redump database.

Say I dump 5 discs all with identical data, and identical rings, I would expect it to show I have dumped it 5 times, mainly because how else am I to know if I have dumped all my discs or not.

The idea of redump is to dump every disc, but if the same person dumps the same disc with or without the same ring it should show that its been dumped by the same person more than once, it should also say in my dumps if I have dumped a disc more than once.

Its unlikely that this will ever happen but It should.

I often buy games that are cheep regardless if I have them or not, sometimes I buy cheep bundles and I am bound to end up with some dupes. And I still dump every disc I get often to check if the disc will dump or not, then I submit the info, often the ring may vary thats it.

But the way redump works seems to be short changing me, if you look at the amount of dumps I have made 1600+, that doesnt include dupes, with dupes it would probably be 1800+ I want to see that because it makes more sense.

I know Im ranting a bit, so I'll leave it their and wait to see the feedback if any.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.