Hello all, my name is Evilcrystal. 25 y.o. system tinkerer in US
I found your organization via the vimm (.net) database webpage, a hyperlink crediting its sources to this website. I identify with individuals who’s goal is to permanently preserve perpetually recurring legacies of physically tangible, yet fragile media. Hard drives fail after so long, discs are prone to the elements. I have 10 PS1 games, 2 of which I can actually manage to compile .iso / bin files from, indicating the media has been corrupted/deleted.. disc rot is becoming more common these days. These forms of media are becoming more and more archaic and have been almost entirely phased out with the introduction of streaming games, so the act of copying and spreading preserved disc dumps to the web, collectives, servers of now and the future is quite literally the only means of the next decade.

I have a collection of PS1 and PS2 games with a total of tested/bootable discs at  ~40. I'm not sure how this forum works entirely, so if anyone is willing to point me to where I need to go and learn the rules, I learn incredibly fast.

Love & peace my dudes

Hello and thank you for your interest!  Sorry for the delay here! Please bear with us and we'll try to get your account added as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you are free to join this Discord if you'd like to get started!

https://discord.gg/AHTfxQV

Thanks!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)