just curious guys is it possible to extract the audio tracks from a image so that they match the tracks in the database

is ther any tools to help make the process easier?

PSX'D OFF!!

not that I squander ps2gamer2k7

you have just to use psxt001z --track function to find offset, and than you can use this in EAC to extract all other tracks.
but the problem is just, sometimes offset is different for some tracks, gaps are rare, gaps includes garbage,
or the fact that worst ones is, that tracks could be cut off (often track2 or last track) !

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iRobot is right, it can be done, the worst scenario is when psxt001z --track method could not find a proper offset, in that case you are going to need track samples to compare how looks like (in a hexadecimal editor) the audio track data vs. the one in db, based on that you will have to adjust your offset.
Variant offset is uncommon, rare gaps too, gaps with garbage is intermediate, and cut off track (first and last audio tracks) is what you will find most. But generally it can be done, I have fixed a lot of my images using this method. Even created an Excel worksheet in which I import the table info that appear on the site and use it to create my custom cue sheets, bat files to extract audio using psxt001z.
And everything else, I ask for patches in the forums.

I've been writing a faq about converting and speed up converting, but I have to find time and will to finish it.
As soon as I'll finish it I will post it here.

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------

thanks guys sounds like a lot of fun.. so i wont scrap these images yet

Rocknroms that guide could be very useful im looking forward to reading it smile

PSX'D OFF!!

I'll see if I can finish this guide in the weekend

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------