I may have a few (maybe twenty gigs) undumped UK Macintosh and PC cover discs.  Would this be of interest to this project?

And it seems I have a PSP game that's unverified, so it's not just PC and Mac coverdiscs that I'd be adding.

...and a couple of EU PS2 games that also haven't been verified.  (There's a remote chance that I'll have some Wii games too, but I don't have that many and the Wii list isn't public and I don't have much that's super-obscure.)

Hello,
is it all about original discs which you own and can dump, or is that just some isos that you happened to have?

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

These are all original discs that I've dumped over the past few weeks, although the original packaging for the cover discs is long gone, so there's no barcode information if that was on the jewel cases or the magazines.  I only archived the filesystems on the PC and Mac discs, but I plan to re-run the process to get a full disc image so I can get you some hashes.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)