My ASUS BW-16D1HT just came in and looks to work well and took the firmware flashes just fine, ready to start archiving every disc I have and will ever have

Oh, I might actually be able to verify one of the dumps from C&C The First Decade if I'm reading the mastering code right and I might have an earlier version of TES IV: Oblivion on hand but kid-me tossed the original box to combine it with the Knights of The Nine Collection one (of which my disc looks to be an exact match to the one(s) already dumped, so another verify) so I can't add much but the disc info =3=

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

I'm not sure if the process is automated, but if it is then outlook appears to eat any email that it gets from here; doesn't even show up in Junk/Spam.

If it's possible to swap the email to the one on this n e w account, then that'd be lovely else I get to forever be the second to a ghostly first.

Hello,
please try it now, your new email address has been applied, it should work.

// http://forum.redump.org/user/63371/

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)