Hello. I was hoping to join Redump so I can provide rips of undumped games that I own as well as provide confirmation dumps.
Armadylo has been helping me set up ways to make rips suitable for Redump. I own a Plextor PX-708LF external DVD/CD drive and have done a couple private dumps already for myself.

I hope to join soon. Cheers!

It's great that you already have a Plextor and plan to contribute metadata / hashes.  Please bear with us getting your account added - and in the meantime, if you'd like you can join the VGPC Discord where we can assist with game submissions:

https://discord.gg/AHTfxQV

One of the already registered members uses the same IP as you and it's not from a dynamic pool. Any ideas why could that happen?

F1ReB4LL wrote:

One of the already registered members uses the same IP as you and it's not from a dynamic pool. Any ideas why could that happen?

They mentioned that one user in their post above, its probably their neighbor or friend, i think it can be assumed as a logical explanation.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)