I'd like to submit dumps and verifications for a handful of different systems. One in particular that I'd like to contribute to is the Dreamcast, but I have some questions about the dumping process, the main one being whether or not Redump accepts dumps made from the Dreamcast itself, rather than those created from specific PC CD-ROM drives.

Years ago I dumped most of my games via httpd-ack and a DC broadband adapter. As I've been crosschecking my old dumps with the corresponding dumps for those games that already exist on the Redump database, I'm noticing that the hashes for the data tracks (both those in the low-density area and high-density area) properly match, but the audio tracks do not. I wouldn't mind redumping my games to bring them in line with Redump's spec, but I was wondering if there's a documented process for doing so with the Dreamcast itself, as I'm not crazy about hunting down a specific CD-ROM drive to accomplish the same thing.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

I'm noticing that the hashes for the data tracks (both those in the low-density area and high-density area) properly match, but the audio tracks do not.

You need to fix the offset using the write offset value info in the corresponding entries and compare the hashes against the db again. IIRC, there are tools to automate the process.