Hey guys,

Icy here. I've been buying a lot of retro games recently and have been using redump DATs with RomVault to verify all of the games I buy. It's already saved me three times from bad/defective discs, so thank you for that!

I just now came across a copy of Dark Angel that looks like it has a different pressing/build date? It's 618,830,016 bytes big as opposed to the current 618,663,024 bytes version. The new date in the dump is 2001/12/13 where the current dump is 2001/06/07.

I was hoping to submit this revision, get it verified and eventually add it to RomVault via the Redump DAT.

Thanks!
-Icy

Hello and thank you for your interest! 

Please bear with us as we get an admin to add your account.  In the meantime, please review the guide here if you haven't already:
http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title= … uide_(MPF)

Thanks!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

forum.redump.org/user/63303/

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Hi iR0b0t,

Sorry for the bother but it looks like hotmail blocks emails from the forum.

I've made this post with my gmail instead, or perhaps you can change my account to use my gmail instead?

Thanks~

Hello,

to make sure nobody can hijack your account I had to preset your password temporarily to be your full ip address (with dots).

Please change it upon login.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)