I have a large number of PC games that are not in the redump.org database.  I have acquired a compatible drive and would like to request an account to make submissions.

Plextor PX-W5224TA, Plextor PX-755SA, LG WH16NS60

Hello,
you are already a member and can make submissions via forums.

Edit:
promoted you with a dumper status.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

Hello,

Edit:

Great.  I submitted a bunch of dumps through the forums.  Should I resubmit them using New Disc or leave those alone since there doesn't appear to be a way to delete a forum post?

Plextor PX-W5224TA, Plextor PX-755SA, LG WH16NS60

Digitoxin wrote:
iR0b0t wrote:

Hello,

Edit:

Great.  I submitted a bunch of dumps through the forums.  Should I resubmit them using New Disc or leave those alone since there doesn't appear to be a way to delete a forum post?

No need to delete them from the forum, we'll gradually remove them when we're going to check and add everything to the database. If you can submit them with the new disc form that should speed up the process. Thank you!

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S