Hello!

I noticed the collection was missing a few titles I have access to, or are pretty common to come by normally.
Specifically, I noticed the collection was missing the Ultimate Hits edition of Kingdom Hearts 1, which I'd like to contribute along with other (primarily PS2 ports of PC visual novels) titles.

Thank you in advance for considering my request.

Just an update on my previous post: it seems my particular copy of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Ultimate Hits) has already been dumped and verified several times, so I unfortunately can't do much more than submit yet another verification dump on that front.

However, I do have a few PC-DVD games to submit (several MangaGamer releases, Kawasoft physical pressing of Katawa Shoujo), and I have several JP PS2 games that I've recently purchased that I'd like to contribute as well.

Again, thank you for considering my request, and sorry for any misunderstanding my previous post may have caused!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)