Hello,

I previously attempted to register an account under a different name but was unable to register using that email, as such I have not switched to a different email in order to hopefully be able to contribute. I look forward to being able to contribute. Cheers

Hello,
there is no account registered with that email address.

But apparently the following is your initial account application:
http://forum.redump.org/topic/35591/

I will leave a respond there.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Hello, yes that was my thread. What I meant to say was that every time I try to reset my password and enter that email, I never end up receiving that email. My goal with attempting to create this account was so that I could use a different email that I own (which I did for this account) instead in the hopes that I'll be able to receive the email this time

Send me an email, but send it from your other email address, which you used to register with initially.
And tell me there what email address you want to use.
It has to be done that way, to make sure the right person is making a request for email change.

(Contact address can be found on the main page)

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

I sent an email from my original email address to the gmail address I found under the site tab on the main page. Please let me know if I should have sent it elsewhere.

Yes, that is the right one, but your email has not arrived.

Hmm I am not sure why that would be the case. I just resent it and added the new email I am trying to add as a recipient and was able to receive it there. In the case that you again do not receive this email would it be possible for this account to be activated with the email given without it affecting the previous account? I know we don't want to change that one since I am having issues verifying ownership but would still like to be able to contribute under this account if possible.

Your email has not arrived.
I did a password reset on your old account.
You can login there with your old email address as password (the whole email address) and reset it upon login.
It should work.

Great that seems to have worked, thank you