Please grant me a proper account.

I own most of the GNU/Linux game discs listed in http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title= … sing_Games and would like to contribute them to the database, since I could not find any of the few which I checked for.
Additionally I would like to contribute various Windows games which I have lying around. Probably a few hundred. I'm not quite sure whether I really want to dump all of them in the close future, since it's quite a bit of work, but at least my favourites and ones which I think to be special or rarer.

I would also appreciate if you could point me to a contact from whom I can obtain a reasonably priced Plextor drive (preferably from the PX-4012 series) and would also appreciate recommendations regarding a reliable IDE-USB adapter.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

max wrote:

I would also appreciate if you could point me to a contact from whom I can obtain a reasonably priced Plextor drive (preferably from the PX-4012 series) and would also appreciate recommendations regarding a reliable IDE-USB adapter.

There was a topic for that matter, but i can't find it right now.
Ask around, people will lead you.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)