Hi! I would like to join and make some contribution to the site. Thanks!

I also want to ask a few questions here:
1. If a mixed-mode cd has scratches that damaged audio quality, is there any way to fix it? Can I submit it?

2. DIC doesn't support some of the protected discs yet, but it seems still acceptable using DIC to dump and submit those discs? I wonder why.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Neon Beast wrote:

1. If a mixed-mode cd has scratches that damaged audio quality, is there any way to fix it? Can I submit it?

2. DIC doesn't support some of the protected discs yet, but it seems still acceptable using DIC to dump and submit those discs? I wonder why.

1. In most of the cases, NO. Unless you can resurface the disc.

2. Do you have any examples that show it?

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:
Neon Beast wrote:

1. In most of the cases, NO. Unless you can resurface the disc.

2. Do you have any examples that show it?

Thanks for the invitation!

DIC doesn't support securom or starforce etc, right? But there are still new submissions of them, I just want to be sure it's still ok to dump using DIC so I can submit mine without worry.

They can be submitted, the main channel data is not protected.