Trying to do a verification dump of Pitfall The Mayan Adventure for Windows 95 to have a clean copy for my own purposes and contribute the information to the database in the process.

I have attempted this with the latest stable and WIP builds of DICUI and am getting the following main read error:

LBA[271539, 0x424b3]: [F:ReadCDForCheckingReadInOut][L:703]
    Opcode: 0xbe
    ScsiStatus: 0x02 = CHECK_CONDITION
    SenseData Key-Asc-Ascq: 05-21-00 = ILLEGAL_REQUEST - LOGICAL BLOCK ADDRESS OUT OF RANGE
lpCmd: be, 04, 00, 04, 24, b3, 00, 00, 01, f8, 00, 00
dwBufSize: 2352

I can provide drive info and the logs but I'd assume that should wait for a thread in the appropriate location once I have an acount.

I can't get a good idea until I can dump it but based on the serial from the ring code (I think I'm reading it right?) this may actually be a different release making it a new rip. It has a really similar serial to two other releases but is shorter and has a different mastering code.

saramibreak provided me with a test build containing support for my exact firmware and I was able to dump the disc.

I can now confirm that this release indeed is not currently in the database, so I'd now like an account for the purposes of making a new submission here on the forums.

Thanks.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)