Would just like an account to submit my hashes for some games i have that dont have many verifications and stuff.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Please verify that your username is correct. If you need a correction let me know.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

Please verify that your username is correct. If you need a correction let me know.

Never received an email about my username and password and cannot reset it.

My username is CrankySupertoon
My email is ***
My password is ***

CrankySupertoon1 wrote:
iR0b0t wrote:

Never received an email about my username and password and cannot reset it.

My username is CrankySupertoon
My email is ***
My password is ***

Don't post you login credentials for a public review.
It seems that "fireball" changed the data per your request (email was incorrect, thats why i asked you to verify).
If it turns out that somebody else used your login data to signin i will delete this account for security reasons.

You will have to reset your password (again) in order to signin.