So, I have the CleanRip hashes & bca data for the PAL Wii release of Shakedown: Hawaii and will soon get the CleanRip hashes for PAL Wii release of Retro City Rampage DX as well.  I'm also in the process of hopefully getting scans of the discs as well.  I'm not the original person that dumped the discs but, I can provide where I got them from if that helps at all.  I've checked the hashes of the Shakedown: Hawaii CleanRip info file against the combined ISO and the hashes match.  I assume the same for Retro City Rampage DX as well but, I will wait until I get that information.  Could I have an account so that I can submit this data?

eisnerguy1 wrote:

I'm not the original person that dumped the discs but, I can provide where I got them from if that helps at all.

We don't accept info from things found on the web if that's what the case is here. Only things dumped from the original media you've done yourself.

Agent47 wrote:
eisnerguy1 wrote:

I'm not the original person that dumped the discs but, I can provide where I got them from if that helps at all.

We don't accept info from things found on the web if that's what the case is here. Only things dumped from the original media you've done yourself.

Ok, fair enough. Can I ask why that is though?  I mean, if the hashes of the combined ISO match the hashes listed in the CleanRip info file, and if both rips have the bca files as well, what would be the problem in accepting that?  Just so I know for future reference.

We don't accept things floating around the web to avoid muddying the waters. All submissions here must be dumped from original media, not from the internet. Also, both of those games are in the database already, it's highly likely whatever you found floating around was submitted by the original dumper here already.

Aringon wrote:

We don't accept things floating around the web to avoid muddying the waters. All submissions here must be dumped from original media, not from the internet. Also, both of those games are in the database already, it's highly likely whatever you found floating around was submitted by the original dumper here already.

Ah, gotcha.  That makes a ton of sense.  Huh, I guess they might've done that.  I didn't see a Wii dat file on the main page or any topic having to do with these Wii releases.  I tried searching around to make sure these games weren't already added.  Is the Wii dat hidden?  If so, any chance of sharing just the entries in the Wii dat file for just these 2 games?

The Wii dat, and many others, are indeed hidden from the public. These two discs will not be given some special exemption and made public. When the entire Wii dat goes public at some unknown point in the future, so too will these.

Aringon wrote:

The Wii dat, and many others, are indeed hidden from the public. These two discs will not be given some special exemption and made public. When the entire Wii dat goes public at some unknown point in the future, so too will these.

Ok, understood.