Thought I would make a request for an account. I use to verify XBOX 360 ISOs for ABGX360. I still have my logon to the ABGX360 site. Not sure if that would be useful here. I have a Samsung 0800 and LiteOn 0800 drive. I'm mostly looking to help verify the original xbox games from the Missing NTSC USA list. I did dump two games Pariah and Kingdom Under Fire - Heroes and the CRC on both of those matched the Europe release. I also went out and bought X-Men Legends I & II, 187 Ride To Die, & Rogue Trooper because they were on the missing list. I can't dump them yet. Because the power adapter for my 0800 drives stopped working. So a new one is being sent to me. Which I should have in a week. I also still have all the XBOX 360 ISOs I dumped myself that have not been patched in anyway by ABGX360.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)