Hello!

I am mrpijey, co-admin and software archivist of the preservation community BetaArchive and also collector of redump and other sets. I am requesting an account to not only be a part of the preservation efforts of redump, but also to go get in touch with people who make the software, in this case discimagecreator. We use it on BetaArchive to try to get closer to redumps standards so perhaps an exchange can be done with releases we preserve in the future. We currently have several hundreds of properly archived DIC dumps but I also have hundreds of original discs myself I am working on dumping, and wanting to contribute as well, so I try to get in touch with the community for assistance but also to learn and contribute.

For measure I do own a full preservation rig containing several kryoflux devices, optical drives (including a Plextor PX-760A I bought from fellow redump member olofolleola4) and floppy drives I use on a daily basis for my preservation needs.

Thank you for your time and patience smile.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)